9/12/2011

What do I want to learn/get from ARW Autumn?

In ARW spring, I wrote an essay in English for the first time. It was very difficult for me because the style is different from Japanese one and I had a trouble in organizing my idea in English. I think my essay in spring term was not persuasive so much and poor in context. And what was even worse, I couldn't decide what I should write, so it took a long time to finish writing. Therefore, I want to get  academic writing skill from ARW Autumn.

In order to do that, I'll read English books and articles as many as possible. It will help me to understand the process of thinking way in Western style. Moreover, I can enrich my vocabulary thorough reading them. Also, I'll write short essays(like this blog) as many as possible. "百聞は一見にしかず" is the Japanese proverb and it means "Seeing is Believing" in English. The more I experience, the more I can get. I want to try it without any anxiety of mistakes.


In this term, we will write one essay. I want to improve my writing skill through it and make it a fruit of my efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment