The most interesting block for me is the tendency to evaluate. I agree with some points about this idea, but I disagree with some points, too. For example, there is a movement of K-POP in Japan now and so many young people are attracted by Korean culture. Young japanese try to imitate their life style and behave same as them so they might think, "This different culture is better than mine." Also, Japanese people have longed for Western culture for a long time. We put on not Kimono, but Western clothes and most of our houses have not only Tatami, but also flooring. (Furthermore, my house has no tatami!) Thus, we don't assume our own culture or way is the most natural. However, I don't think we live in same as these culture completely. There are still existence of our original life. This contradiction is my question.
I'll analyze it through Barna's text and class discussion, and I want to make the solution.
After next class, I'll put my ideas more.
No comments:
Post a Comment