For me, this opportunity and experience in this ARW class were very effective to think and find out ourselves. Through the discussions and presentations, I could improve my ideas about race, and hearing other's ideas made me think deeply. In my class we have various and different backgrounds, so we shared ideas in so many ways. It was very interesting for me.
Also, I could improve my writing skill through the essay. To express my own opinion, I had to spread and organize my idea and information about the topic. It was sometimes difficult, but it trained me to share my idea to classmates. 20×20 presentation was also effective. I really enjoyed it.
Anyway, I heard that Mark would gave us tough works, so honestly I had anxiety about my fall teacher... However, my fears proved groundless! We really had a good time and cooperate each other and I'm sure that I could improve not only my English skill but also my thought.
I want to say "Thank you" to my classmate and you, Mark;)
I will keep my curiosity and motivation in Winter term. This was really wonderful opportunity!!!!
Hi Yurika,
ReplyDeleteNice work on this final reflection and on your learning blog!
I am glad to see that you have learned and thought about many things. Good job on writing thoughtful postings on all of the readings and posting your essay content step by step as well.
I'm glad to hear that anxiety about me was groundless! I had a lot of fun studying together with you and BG section mates.
Thank you and keep learning many things in winter and in the future!
Mark