10/28/2011

Pecha Kucha 20×20!

I enjoyed this presentation, and I did my best (I think...;P).

This time, I tried to speak clearly, use gestures and look the audience to make them understand what I want to say. According to the comments I got, I could speak with strong voice, so I might succeed in my attempt.

However, on reflection, I crammed so many things into my presentation. I wanted to introduce the definition, survey, examples, opinion etc... Therefore, my solution parts was little bit weak. Some classmates mentioned this problem on the comment sheets and they said they wanted to know more.
Also, I was sometimes at a loss for words and spoke faster than usual because I felt the strain at that time. I cared so much about the 20 seconds for 1 slide, so this was bad point of my presentation.

I think I have to practice more before the performance not to get nervous.
Next time, I'll try to keep my voice tone and speak slower than usual.
Even so, this is very good opportunity for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment